Have you ever dreamt of starting and successfully running your very own big business?
Here is a call to the entrepreneurs over there.
Compose your dream and come up with the next big business idea. NAALAM’s Shark Tank gives you an opportunity to present your idea before an expert panel. You will have to pitch your idea and present its details in a way that will get you the investment you require.
This event is a celebration of your entrepreneurship spirit. Come, let’s showcase it!
Prizes worth: Rs. 2.5K
1. Teams can consist of maximum two people and only team entries are allowed
2. Participants have five minutes to pitch their ideas or companies to the Shark Tank judges.
3. No handouts or slides during presentation are allowed.
4. The organizers have the power to intimate new rules and procedures at the time of the event.
Pitch should include:
1. Business idea and company status, such as idea stage, early start up or years in business.
3. Focus on the who, what, where, when and why of the idea or company.
3. The financial details behind the company’s operation, future prospects etc
4. Judges will decide the top three pitches (subject to number of teams)