They say dance is the hidden language of the soul. Here at NAALAM, this is precisely how we choose to look at it. Dance Off can be simply comprised as a spot choreography event in which diverse music from a wide range of genres may be played, to which a participant is required to dance. We hope to showcase moves that flow from the heart, without inhibitions. This contest throws the spotlight on those who let their dance do the talking.
Prizes worth: Rs. 4K
1. Songs will be played on spot by the event organising committee.
2. There will be two rounds, as outlined hereunder:
a. Round 1 - Individual dancers will be competing against each other in this round. Dancers will dance one at a time. Total time of this round shall be 4 minutes with dancers alternating every one minute. Top 40% of the participants will be shortlisted to Round 2.
b. Round 2: Finals - Shortlisted participants will be dancing off against each other in the second round. Details regarding this round will be provided at the venue.
3. There are no restrictions on style.
4. Judges’ decision shall be final and binding.
5. Manhandling or display of vulgarity will lead to immediate disqualification.
6. The participant must be a student of a college with valid affiliation to a recognised university and must produce their college ID or bona fide certificate substantiating the same. Participation in the event will not be allowed without NAALAM ID and college ID/bona fide certificate.
7. Registration will close at 11:00 am on the date of the event.
*THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY REASONABLE CHANGES NECESSARY TO THE
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE CONDUCT OF THE EVENT.
*IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE OR DIFFICULTY, THE RULING OF THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE SHALL BE
FINAL AND BINDING.
*THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR OTHER DAMAGE TO SELF
OR PROPERTY DUE TO PARTICIPATION OR ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION.