Do you love to tap your toes, sway your hips and shake a leg on the dance floor? You've got to dance like nobody's watching but we'll definitely be watching! Groove to the tunes and showcase your dance skills and smooth moves. We can't wait to see you come dance your heart out here at NAALAM 2020 for Choreonite!
Registration Fee: Rs. 2000/Team
Prizes worth: Rs. 60K
1. Each participating team must consist of a minimum of 8 members and a maximum of 24.
2. A maximum of 3 people are allowed for backstage assistance and stage setting.
3. Each team will be allotted a time slot of 12 minutes [10 minutes for performance on stage and 2 minutes for backstage setting]. Exceeding the time limit may lead to disqualification.
4. All participants must have their original ID cards for the issuing of the NAALAM ID. College students are to bring their college ID cards or a bonafide certificate from the college proving your identity as a part of the institute. Others who do not have the same, may bring their Aadhar Card or any other government approved ID card.
5. One member cannot be a part of more than one team.
6.Cross teams consisting of students from different institutions are permitted. Dance Crews are also permitted.
7.Any music can be used for the performance. Also, mixing of multiple songs into fusions is permitted.
8. Both thematic and non thematic performances are allowed. They will be subject to judgement under the prescribed criteria.
a. Thematic : Theme, Choreography, Presentation, Coordination, Impact
b. Non thematic : Versatility, Choreography, Presentations, Coordination, Impact
9. Use of Props -
a. The list of props to be used in the performance must be submitted to the Organising Committee, prior to the event.
b. Any number of props can be used, provided they don’t defy the following restrictions -
i. Props involving fragile and breakable items, fluids, powders, flame and any heavy objects are not allowed.
ii. Props that could affect/damage the quality of the stage are not permitted
c. Failure in complying to the restrictions regarding the use of props lead to disqualification
9. Obscenity, vulgarity or display of indecent manner will be subject to immediate disqualification.
10. Participating teams are encouraged to send a 2 minute video of their dance performance to email@example.com as a part of the registration process. The video can be sent either by attaching it to the registration mail, or mailing the link if it has been uploaded on YouTube or by uploading it to Google Drive and mailing us the link.
11. The Registration mail must consist of the following details :
a. Name of the Team (if any) and the Name of the Institution/College represented
b. Names and contact details of two members of the team
c. List of all members of the team
12. The last day for registration is February 15, 2020.
13. The teams should send their audio in mp3 format to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 17th of February, 2020.
14. The decision of the judging panel will be final and binding.
The Organising Committee reserves the right to make any reasonable changes necessary to the Rules and Regulations for the conduct of the event.
In the event of any dispute or difficulty, the ruling of the Organising Committee shall be final and binding.
The Organising Committee shall not be responsible for any potential injuries, death or property damage upon oneself during the performance.
Anjali - 89215 81425
Neethika - 99957 39779